How to Get a Car Loan at East Tennessee Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM
Signing off on a car loan is one of the most common ways people today finance a new or used vehicle. A car loan is when the bank or a dealership in the Oak Ridge-area lends you money to pay off the entirety of the vehicle’s cost. You’ll then pay off the loan in monthly payments until it’s fully paid off.
At East Tennessee Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM, our finance department specializes in getting our customers great deals when they’re upgrading vehicles. If you’re interested in how to get a car loan with our Crossville dealership, contact us at East Tennessee Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM today for more information. We’ll be happy to help you.
How to Get a Car Loan
It’s not easy getting a car loan when you have poor credit or financing. Whether this may be your situation or not, our financing experts can help when you apply for financing. But there are other steps you can take to make sure you do get a loan at our Athens-area dealer. See them below:
- Check your credit score
- Apply to multiple lenders
- Try to get a pre-approved auto loan from the bank
- And more!
Qualifying for a Car Loan
Now, if you really want this car buying venture to be successful, there are many steps that you should take to ensure that you do get the loan that you deserve. It takes some preparation, but it’ll be well worth your while once you do get a great loan at East Tennessee Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM. Take the following steps on how to get a car loan:
- Proof of Income: If you are looking at buying a car with financing help, you’ll need to be able to prove your income so the lender has confidence that you’ll be able to keep up with payments. In most cases, bank statements and/or pay stubs will suffice, but in some cases, a lender may wish to contact your employer.
- Proof of Insurance: Insurance is required by law, and it’s also required to get a car loan. You can usually purchase insurance at the dealership, but it’s also something that you can take care of ahead of time.
- Identification: You need to be able to prove that you are who you say you are. While required, a photo ID is often not enough — you’ll likely also need corroborating documents such as a current utility bill in your name or current bank statements with addresses that match the one on your ID.
- Proof of Residence: Lenders need to have confidence that they can find you if needed. In most cases, a current utility bill will serve as adequate proof of your address.
Get a Great Car Loan at East Tennessee Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM
Get the most from the financing services that are available to you today. Getting a car loan shouldn’t be impossible, even if you do have poor credit. If you’re interested in learning how to get a car loan, contact us or visit us at East Tennessee Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM today!
More from East Tennessee Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM
Transitioning to Fall Tires: Navigating the Changing Seasons Safely As the seasons begin to change, it’s time to think about more than just cozy sweaters and pumpkin spice lattes. The change of seasons also signals the need to transition to fall tires for optimal performance and safety on the road. The Importance of Fall Tires…
Summer’s scorching heatwaves and balmy nights have long been the backdrop of scenic road trips and spontaneous getaways. But as the sun sets on summer and the golden leaves of fall begin to descend, there’s more to do than just pack away your beach gear. This is the time to also prepare your vehicle for…
When you’re in the market for a vehicle, the age-old question always comes up: new or used? While both options have their merits, pre-owned vehicles often provide incredible value and can be a smart financial decision for many buyers. Let’s take a deeper dive into the benefits of buying a used car and what factors…